Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
If you find a problem while using Klaytn API Service, you can share it through the report page (Go to bug and incident report).
Please refer to the following information about how to write a bug/incident report.
- Go to KAS Help Center main page and Click Bug/Incident Report on the right side of the page.
- Step 1) Write your Email address.
- Step 2) Agree with Agreement collection and usage of personal information.
- Step 3) Write Your name, Company name (If you are an individual, please write ‘none’.), KAS Account, The date of bug or incident, Subject, Description, Description of the bug or incident.
- Step 4) (Optional) Share the code source or image which the bug or incident occurred through the attachments.
- Step 5) Click Submit
Once the bug/incident report has been received, we will send you the following confirmation email to the email address you entered. Once our service team answers your questions or inquiries, you can continue to communicate with them via email.
Klaytn API Service team.