I want to check the key ID.
Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to check your Key ID.
Key ID is an ID of an account’s private key. Using Key ID, you can use Wallet API such as retrieving created keys, deleting keys, and signing the data using keys.
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool.
Login by using an Access Key ID (Username) and Secret Access Key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on the Console website.
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines about how to create a KAS API Authentication key.)
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs
3. Click Account and then click Retrieve account.
4. When you click 200, you can see responses, including Key ID through Retrieving Account.
5. You’ll see that address (Klaytn account address) and x-chain-id are required to retrieve accounts.
X-chain-id is already given. Therefore, you’ll just need to find the Klaytn account address.
6. To find the Klaytn account address, go to Console Login and login into Console.
7. Click Service - Wallet - Account Pool or Fee-payer Pool
8. Click an account pool that has your intended ID check.
9. Click an account that has your intended ID check and then check the address.
10. Go back to the Wallet API Docs again and copy the URL right next to GET and continue forward to put it.
11. Delete the curly brackets in the URL and put the address you checked in the Console page in the deleted part.
12. You’ll see the Key ID in the responses after making the API call.
For any additional questions, you may select Inquiry Registration above the KAS Help Center where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.