Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to create an Klaytn account.
A Klaytn account can be created in an account pool and a fee-payer pool through the Console website.
Using Account Creation API, you can also create an account in an account pool. (Please note that creating
a fee-payer account through an API is not supported.)
Please refer to the following information about how to create a Klaytn account.
[For A Klaytn Account In An Account Pool / Fee-Payer Pool on Console Website]
1. Go to KAS Console page and login into KAS.
2. Click Service and click Wallet. Choose the specific type of account pool (Fee-payer pool or Account
pool) that you are going to use. Then click it.
3. Click Fee-payer Pool Creation.
4. Type your preferred name of the account pool and then click Create.
5. Click the account pool you created.
6. Click Create Account.
[For a Klaytn Account In An Account Pool/ Fee-Payer Pool Using Wallet API]
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool. Login by using Access Key ID
(Username) and Secret Access key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on the
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines page about how to create a KAS API Authentication
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs
3. Click Account and then click Create basic account.
4. Copy the URL next to Post.
5. Paste the URL in your preferred tool and then put x-chain-id (1001 or 8217) in Header parameters.
6. After making an API call, you can see the below information of the Klaytn account you created in
responses. (An account created by Wallet API is automatically assigned to the default account pool.)
you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.