How Do I Delete a Klaytn Account?
Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to delete a Klaytn account.
[For an Account in Account Pool/ Fee-payer Pool On The Console Website]
1. Go to the KAS Console and log in to KAS.
2. Click Service - Wallet - Account Pools or Fee-payer Pools, and Click the 'Management' button.
3. Click the Delete and delete an account.
[For an Account in Account Pool/ Fee-payer Pool using Account Deletion API]
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool. Login by using an Access Key ID (Username) and Secret Access Key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on the Console website.
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines about how to create a KAS API Authentication key.)
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs
3. Click Account and click Delete account.
4. You’ll see that address (Klaytn account address) and x-chain-id are required to delete an account.
X-chain-id is already given. Therefore, you’ll just need to find the Klaytn account address.
5. To find the Klaytn account address, go to Console and log in to Console.
6. Click Service - Wallet - Account Pool or Fee-payer Pool.
7. Click an account pool that has your intended account deletion.
8. Click an account that has your intended account deletion and then check the address.
9. Go back to the Wallet API Docs again and copy the URL right next to Delete.
10. Delete the curly brackets in the URL and put the address you checked in the Console page in the deleted part.
Then continue forward to put it in your preferred tool.
11. Then, put x-chain-id (1001 or 8217) in Header parameters.
12. After making an API call, check the deletion status in responses.
For any additional questions, you may select Inquiry Registration above the KAS Help Center where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.