Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to deactivate your Klaytn account.
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool. Login by using Access Key ID
(Username) and Secret Access key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on the
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines page about how to create a KAS API Authentication key.)
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs.
3. Click Account and click Account deactivation.
4. You’ll see that address (Klaytn account address) and x-chain-id are required to deactivate an account.
X-chain-id is already given. Therefore, you’ll just need to find the Klaytn account address.
5. To find the Klaytn account address, go to Console Login Page and login into Console.
6. Click Service and click Wallet. Find the specific type of account pool (Account Pool or Fee-payer Pool)
that has your intended account deactivation.
7. Click an account pool that has your intended account deactivation.
8. Click an account that has your intended account deactivation and then check the address.
9. Go back to the Wallet API Docs again and copy the URL right next to PUT.
10. Delete the curly brackets in the URL and put the address you checked in the Console page in the
deleted part. Then continue forward to put it in your preferred tool.
11. Put x-chain-id (1001 or 8217) in Header parameters.
12. Please refer to the sample API responses when a request succeeds.
13. After making an API call, check the deactivation status in responses to see if the request succeeds.
where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.