Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to check a list of wallet keys.
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool. Login by using Access Key ID
(Username) and Secret Access key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on
the Console website.
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines page about how to create a KAS API Authentication key.)
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs.
3. Click Key and click Retrieve a list of keys. Then, you’ll see that krn (KAS resource name) and
x-chain-id are required to deactivate an account. X-chain-id is already given. Therefore, you’ll just
need to find the KRN.
5. To find KRN, go to Console Login Page and login into Console.
6. Click Service and click Wallet. Find the specific type of account pool (Account Pool or Fee-payer
Pool) that has your intended key retrieval. Then, check the KRN.
7. Go back to the Wallet API Docs again and copy the URL right next to GET.
8. Paste the URL in your preferred tool and put the KRN in the Query Parameter.
9. Put x-chain-id (1001 or 8217) in Header parameters.
10. Please refer to the sample API responses when a request succeeds.
11. After making an API call, check a list of keys responses.
where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.