Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about reactivating your deactivated Klaytn account.
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool. Login by using an Access Key ID (Username) and Secret Access Key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on
the Console website.
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines page about how to create a KAS API Authentication key.)
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs.
3. Click Account를 and click Account activation.
4. You’ll see that address (Deactivated Klaytn account address) and x-chain-id are required to reactivate an account.
5. Copy the URL right next to PUT.
6. Delete the curly brackets in the URL and put the deactivated account address in the deleted part.
Then continue forward to put it in your preferred tool.
7. Put x-chain-id (1001 or 8217) in Header parameters.
8. Please refer to the sample API responses when a reactivation succeeds.
9. After making an API call, check the reactivation status in responses to see if the request succeeds.
where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.