Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about deploying a KIP-7 contract.
There are two ways to deploy a contract; First, deploying it on the Console website. Second, deploying it
by making an API call. Please refer to the instruction below for deploying a contract on the Console page,
which refers to our first option.
[For Deploying a Contract On a Free Plan]
Before deploying a contract, it is required to set up User Fee payer and receive test KLAY, which is a
prerequisite for deploying a contract. For detailed instructions, please refer to the How To Use Klaytn API
1. After you complete the prerequisite mentioned above, click Service and click KIP-7. Then, click
Contracts on the Console website.
2. Click + Create Contract button.
3. Enter a contract alias that can be used instead of a contract address. Alphanumeric characters (lower
case only) and hyphen (-) are allowed; no space.
4. Enter a token symbol. Alphanumeric characters are allowed; no spaces.
5. Type a token name. Alphanumeric characters and hyphen(-) are allowed; no spaces.
6. Type the amount of tokens to create. Alphanumeric characters and period(.) are allowed.
7. Type the decimal value, which is the number of digits that come after the decimal place.
8. Click Y. Then, choose the Fee payer account that has the five test KLAY and the Fee Payer Pool that has
9. Click N and click Deploy.
(Please note that Free plan users cannot use the Global Fee Payer service. We ask for your understanding regarding this matter.)
[For Deploying a Contract On a Paid Plan]
Please follow number 1 through 8 of the instruction of deploying a contract, which is mentioned above and then refer to the instruction below for the next step.
1. Click N to the question, “Do you want to use Fee-payer Pool of our Wallet service?” and Click Y to the
next question, “Would you use payment function of Global Fee-payer?” Then, click Deploy.
you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.