Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about deploying a KIP-17 contract.
There are two ways to deploy a contract; First, deploying it on the Console website. Second, deploying it
by making an API call. Please refer to the instruction below for deploying a contract on the Console page,
which refers to our first option.
[For Deploying a Contract On a Free Plan]
Before deploying a contract, it is required to set up User Fee payer and receive test KLAY, which is a
prerequisite for deploying a contract. For detailed instructions, please refer to the How To Use Klaytn API
1. After you complete the prerequisite mentioned above, click Service and click KIP-17. Then, click
Contracts on the Console website.
2. Click the + Create Contract button.
3. Enter a contract alias that you can use instead of a contract address. Alphanumeric characters (lower
case only) and hyphen (-) are allowed; no space.
4. Enter a token symbol. Alphanumeric characters are allowed; no spaces.
5. Type a token name. Alphanumeric characters and hyphen(-) are allowed; no spaces.
6. Click Y. Then, choose the Fee payer account that has the five test KLAY and the Fee Payer Pool that has the account.
7. Click N and click Deploy. (Please note that Free plan users cannot use Global Fee Payer service. We ask
for your understanding regarding this matter.)
[For Deploying a Contract On a Paid Plan]
Please follow number 1 to 8 of the instruction of deploying a contract, which is mentioned above and
then refer to the instruction below for the next step.
1. Click N to the question, “Do you want to use Fee-payer Pool of our Wallet service?” and Click Y to the
next question, “Would you use payment function of Global Fee-payer?” Then, click Deploy.
you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.