Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about deploying a KIP-17 contract.
There are two ways to deploy a contract; First, deploying it on the Console website. Second, deploying it by making an API call. Please refer to the instruction below for deploying a contract on the Console page, which refers to our first option.
Before deploying a contract, it is required to set up User Fee payer and receive test KLAY, which is a prerequisite for deploying a contract. For detailed instructions, please refer to the How To Use Klaytn API Service Baobab And How To Receive KLAY For Testing page.
1. After you complete the prerequisite mentioned above, click Service and click KIP-17. Then, click Contracts on the Console website.
2. Click the + Create Contract button.
3. Fill in the details on the Create Contract.
- Enter a contract alias that you can use instead of a contract address. Alphanumeric characters (lower case only) and hyphen (-) are allowed; no space.
- Enter a token symbol. Alphanumeric characters are allowed; no spaces.
- Type a token name. Alphanumeric characters and hyphen(-) are allowed; no spaces.
- [Free Plan]
- Click Y to the question, “Do you want to use Fee-payer Pool of our Wallet service?”. Then, choose the Fee payer account that has the five test KLAY and the Fee Payer Pool that has the account.
- Click N to the next question, “Would you use the payment function of Global Fee-payer?” and click Deploy. (Please note that Free plan users cannot use Global Fee Payer service. We ask for your understanding regarding this matter.)
- [Paid Plan]
- Click N to the question, “Do you want to use Fee-payer Pool of our Wallet service?”
- Click Y to the next question, “Would you use the payment function of Global Fee-payer?” and click Deploy.
Klaytn API Service team.