Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to mint a KIP-17 token.
1. Go to Console Login Page and login into Console.
2. In menu on the left side of the page, click Service - KIP Series - KIP-17 - Contracts in order.
Then, Click a preferred contract in the list of contracts.
3. Click the Mint Token button.
4. Fill in the information on the Mint Token page.
- Enter a token ID in an integer.
- Enter the address of the token holder.
- Token URL
- If you have a Token URL, click Y and type the URL address. Then, Click the Mint button.
- If you don’t have a token URL, click N.
Then, enter the name of the token and write a description of the token.
Lastly, upload an image and click the Mint button.
5. You’ll see that the token is minted.
Klaytn API Service team.