Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to mint a KIP-17 token.
1. Go to Console Login Page and login into Console.
2. In menu on the left side of the page, click Service, KIP-17, Contracts in order. Then, Click a preferred contract in the list of contracts.
3. Click the Mint Token button.
4. Enter a token ID in integer
5. Enter the address of the token holder.
1) If you have a Token URL, click Y and type the URL address. Then, Click the Mint button.
2) If you don’t have a token URL, click N. Then, enter the name of the token and write a description of the
token. Lastly, upload an image and click the Mint button.
7. You’ll see that the token is minted.
where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.