Hello. This is Klaytn API Service team.
Please refer to the following information about how to delete a wallet key.
1. To make API calls, set basic Authorization in your preferred tool. Login by using Access Key ID
(Username) and Secret Access key (Password) that you were given during your Credential process on the
(Please refer to the Authorization Setup guidelines page about how to create a KAS API Authentication key.)
2. Click KAS Wallet API Docs
3. Click Key and then click Key Deletion.
4. You’ll see that key-id and x-chain-id are required to delete a key. X-chain-id is already given.
Therefore, you’ll just need to find the key ID.
(Please refer to the Key ID guidelines page to find your Key ID.)
5. Copy the URL right next to Delete and continue forward to put it in your preferred tool.
6. Delete the curly brackets in the URL and put the Key ID in the deleted part.
7. You can see the response samples of key deletion status in the document.
8. After making the API call, you’ll see that in the responses, the key is officially deleted.
9. You can see the reduced number of Wallet Keys on Dashboard on the Console website.
where you can register your inquiry.
Klaytn API Service team.